34 new homes at Bradwell Common in Milton Keynes
Catalyst Land Solutions Ltd (CLS) are pleased to announce that Grand Union Housing Group (GUHG) have submitted a planning application for 34 new homes at Bradwell Common in Milton Keynes, on land owned by Milton Keynes Development Partnership (MKDP).
Catalyst Land Solutions Role
We have been involved as consultants from the start of the project, and our role has included:
- Overseeing the tender process, resulting in GUHG been selected as the development partner.
- Establishing and appointing the consultant team Woods Hardwick, Architecture, Engineering and Planning.
- Advising in relation to the legal agreements between MKDP and GUHG in conjunction with EMW law.
- Overseeing the technical due diligence.
- Engaging in public consultation with the Parish Council and local community.
- As we move forward with the project we will be:
- Negotiating the S106 agreement with Milton Keynes Council.
- Managing the pre-construction phase.
- Acting as Cost Consultants, Employers Agents and Clerk of Works during construction.
We look forward to working with GUHG to deliver this project.
CLS deliver a full development service from the identification of land opportunities through to onsite delivery and completion.
Get In Touch
Please get in touch if you would like to learn what we can do for you. email@example.com.